The main objective of the “Efficiency Jobs" project is the support to key competencies for employment under the new EU/31/2010 Directive, of great interest for traditional vocational profiles related to the construction sector where unemployment rates in Spain and other EU countries are having much effect.
Other project objectives are:
- To elaborate based on the projects transferred, a pedagogical material with a great added value for several professional profiles of the target sector; and didactic contents conceived according to the new requirements and competencies of the new legislative framework in the matter of energy performance of buildings.
- To strengthen the training-theoretical process by accessing a “practicum” through an interactive virtual lab that will enable knowing and interacting with the energy efficiency-related applications,
- techniques and devices already implemented in buildings during the development of the Life+ afore-mentioned.
- To test the transfer of the innovation in different professional profiles through a blended training action (presential and distance).
- To give value the products and results achieved to several geographic environments in 4 countries of the EU.
- To develop a sectoral dissemination strategy and multiagent.